Friday, April 30, 2021

Siddhearta becomes A Life's Work

Exciting news! 

Starting next week I am going to be rolling over my Siddhearta blog to the new website A Life's Work. The past few months I have been building this new website and creating a vision of what I would like to share. I am really excited about how it has come together and I am looking forward to you joining me on the next leg of this journey. 

For those of you who have been subscribers to the Siddhearta blog, thank you! You have encouraged me and inspired me in my practice for many years. I have loved the interactions that have taken place in email exchanges and in workshops. I am looking forward to having more of those conversations and plan to offer more courses and workshops in the near future. 

If you have been a subscriber, starting next week Monday you are going to be getting email updates from A Life's Work instead of Siddhearta. Your experience will largely be the same as it has been (but will be more beautiful and mobile friendly;). You will still receive weekly blog posts on a variety of topics related to your practice and integrating your practice with your daily life, and you are still invited to share your own feedback and insight. 

Current subscribers to Siddhearta will be free subscribers on A Life's Work. The free subscription includes:

  • Mondays: Weekly blog post.
  • General content: Access to most content 
Paid subscribers to A Life's Work ($10/mo or $100/yr) will include:
  • Tuesdays: Inner Circle Zoom meeting
  • Wednesdays: Deep dive on evolving topics
  • Fridays: Seeds to contemplate for the weekend ahead. 
  • Full access: To all content, practice resources and guided meditation instruction

Thank you for all of your support and if you have any questions please let me know! 

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment