Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Siddhearta's Essence of 2019.

2019 has been a bit of a bridge year for me. I completed a lot of projects that I have been working on for the past few years and find myself in a new territory, a vast unexplored world with infinite possibility. Even now as I write this I acknowledge that I don't know what comes next. It's the end of the decade, and a wonderful ten years it has been.
To think that ten years ago, I didn't think of myself as a teacher, didn't write, hadn't done any ten day or longer retreats. I had just gotten married, couldn't have imagined how much I enjoy being a father, and had never conceived leading a Buddhist non-profit. What world awaits me in the next ten years?
I appreciate your support and encouragement over this past year. Your questions, curiosity and insight continue to inspire and motivate me. Thank you for your commitment to your own practice and having the courage to carry it into your daily life in the form of generosity, kindness and compassion.
Here are some of this years highlights. I hope you'll find one or two that connect with your own practice and share them with others. 

I wish you all a wonderful New Year!
May you enjoy health and a peaceful mind!
May you focus on your practice,
generously share love and kindness,
and may you accomplish the aims of yourself and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment